Intro to G Suite » History » Revision 2
« Previous |
| Next »
Janine Ko, 11/04/2019 06:00 PM
Intro to G Suite - Borealis¶We've created a Google account for you, which includes a suite of different tools including:
- Google Drive
Your email can be accessed here: http://gmail.com/
Google has created a [pretty comprehensive guide](https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9297685?hl=en&ref_topic=9259942) to Gmail's web functionality. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Create and send email:
- Organizing your inbox: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9260550
Google also has a [guide to its web interface that is specific to former Outlook users.](https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9297879?hl=en&ref_topic=9259764) that you can consult if you're looking to replicate certain Outlook functionality.
Your calendars can be accessed here: https://calendar.google.com/
Google's made [this comprehensive guide](https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9302892) to Calendars. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Schedule events: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282963
- Share and view calendars: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282964
There are [some differences](https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/156594?visit_id=637062370428804058-1250298528&rd=1) between Outlook and Google Calendars.
You can access your Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/Google's [guide to Google Drive is here.](https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424384?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop) We'll be walking through these parts of it in the webinar.
- Creating and editing files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
- Sharing files and folders, transferring ownership: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822
- Uploading files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
Setting up Google Drive Filestream¶
Updated by Janine Ko over 3 years ago · 2 revisions
Also available in: PDF HTML TXTGo to top