Introduction to G Suite¶
- Table of contents
- Introduction to G Suite
- Google Drive
Your organization now manages all users and information under accounts ending with <yourdomainname>.org. You can login and view your account information at: http://accounts.google.com/
Your email can be accessed here: http://gmail.com/
Google has created a pretty comprehensive guide to Gmail's web functionality. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Create and send email:
- Organizing your inbox: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9260550
Google also has a guide to its web interface that is specific to former Outlook users. that you can consult if you're looking to replicate certain Outlook functionality in the web interface.
Your calendars can be accessed here: https://calendar.google.com/
Google's made this comprehensive guide to Calendars. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Schedule events: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282963
- Share and view calendars: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282964
There are some differences between Outlook and Google Calendars.
You can access your Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/Google's guide to Google Drive is here. We'll be walking through these parts of it in the webinar.
- Creating and editing files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
- Sharing files and folders, transferring ownership: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822
- Uploading files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368