Intro to G Suite » History » Revision 3
« Previous |
| Next »
Janine Ko, 11/04/2019 06:04 PM
Introduction to G Suite - Borealis¶
- Table of contents
- Introduction to G Suite - Borealis
- Google Drive
Borealis now owns and manages all accounts that end with @borealisphilanthropy.org.
Your email can be accessed here: http://gmail.com/
Google has created a pretty comprehensive guide to Gmail's web functionality. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Create and send email:
- Organizing your inbox: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9260550
Google also has a guide to its web interface that is specific to former Outlook users.) that you can consult if you're looking to replicate certain Outlook functionality.
Your calendars can be accessed here: https://calendar.google.com/
Google's made this comprehensive guide to Calendars. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Schedule events: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282963
- Share and view calendars: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282964
There are some differences between Outlook and Google Calendars.
You can access your Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/Google's guide to Google Drive is here. We'll be walking through these parts of it in the webinar.
- Creating and editing files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
- Sharing files and folders, transferring ownership: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822
- Uploading files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
Setting up Google Drive Filestream¶
Updated by Janine Ko over 3 years ago · 3 revisions
Also available in: PDF HTML TXTGo to top