Intro to G Suite » History » Revision 5
« Previous |
| Next »
Janine Ko, 11/04/2019 06:24 PM
Introduction to G Suite - Borealis¶
- Table of contents
- Introduction to G Suite - Borealis
- Google Drive
Borealis now owns and manages all accounts that end with @borealisphilanthropy.org.
Your email can be accessed here: http://gmail.com/
Google has created a pretty comprehensive guide to Gmail's web functionality. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Create and send email:
- Organizing your inbox: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9260550
Google also has a guide to its web interface that is specific to former Outlook users. that you can consult if you're looking to replicate certain Outlook functionality in the web interface.
Using Outlook for Mac with Gmail¶
You can also continue using Outlook for Mac as a desktop email client with Gmail, though some functionality may work a little differently. To do this, open up the Outlook for Mac app.
- Select Outlook > Preferences > Accounts.
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account.
- Type your email address > Continue. #
Your calendars can be accessed here: https://calendar.google.com/
Google's made this comprehensive guide to Calendars. We'll be walking through these parts in the webinar.
- Schedule events: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282963
- Share and view calendars: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282964
There are some differences between Outlook and Google Calendars.
You can access your Google Drive here: https://drive.google.com/Google's guide to Google Drive is here. We'll be walking through these parts of it in the webinar.
- Creating and editing files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
- Sharing files and folders, transferring ownership: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822
- Uploading files: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
Setting up Google Drive Filestream¶
Updated by Janine Ko over 3 years ago · 5 revisions
Also available in: PDF HTML TXTGo to top