Owncloud Office Share¶
- Go to https://184.108.40.206/owncloud/
- at first you will see a variation of this prompt:
- for chrome click advanced
- next click proceed to 220.127.116.11:
- click I understand the Risks:
- click add exception
- click confirm security exception on pop up:
Owncloud main screen
- enter regular computer login:
- the following folders should be available:
- To upload, press the upload button in the folder you wish to place the document:
Desktop Client Setup¶
- download the client from https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients
- Install onto your computer.
- start owncloud and you should be presented with a new connection wizard
- type in https://18.104.22.168/owncloud/ into the box.
- on the pop up click Trust this Certificate anyway
- Input your network login credentials
- click choose what to sync
- Add folders that you will be working with
- After pressing connect the client will start making a local copy of those checked folders. Changes made will be synced with the server. THIS INCLUDES DELETION.