OwnCloud instructions for NDWA » History » Version 3
« Previous -
Next » -
Jack Aponte, 01/06/2016 04:29 PM
Removed unnecessary bolding that makes text harder to read; improved formatting of bullets; used quotes to improve screenshot spacing
Installing the ownCloud Desktop client - NDWA¶
- Download the sync client for your operating system.
- Click on package and follow installation instructions.
- When reaching the server selection screen enter
- Enter your login next.
- Then either Sync everything from the server or choose what to sync ()
- Click finish and you are done!