Updated 7 months ago by Jack Aponte
Maintenance plan changelog¶
- v1.17 05/03/2022: Edited 3. (Coverage Times): changed Consultant Business Hours to 10am to 6pm Eastern, clarified May 1 observed.
- v.1.16 07/02/2020: Edited 24. (Term): contract changes that cannot be made unilaterally must be written and signed by both parties; and 25. (Amendments): name Sections that may be unilaterally amended at any time.
- v1.15 02/03/2020: Edited 3. (Coverage Times): added May 1 to list of times excluded from Consultant Business Hours
- v1.14 11/18/2019: Added Nextcloud maintenance to base fee calculation. Added Nextcloud services to Sections 4 (Initial Setup 4.m - 4.p ), 7 (Monitoring 7.j and 7.k), 17.a (Excluded Services) and 26 (Intellectual Property). Removed website-specific language in Backups 12.c to indicate "valid and complete" backups of the relevant product will be provided.
- v1.13 7/3/19: Additions to Initial Setup: Added 4.g: "Audit and documentation of any existing CMS custom code and patches;" Added 4.j: "Restructuring and standardization of module directories for easier automation and administration; [Backdrop and Drupal only]"
- v1.12 9/6/18: Removed line from CiviCRM paragraph about CMS maintenance; CMS maintenance is applied to all contracts for clients whose CMS we maintain alongside their CRM.
- v1.11 8/30/18: Added 20.b to state limitation of liability for issues resulting from other applications hosted on same server as client site that are not covered by a maintenance plan.
- v1.10 5/24/18: Edited 1.a to clarify that the 0.65x initial setup is a discount. Initial setup is waived only in cases where we have recently built and launched the site. Edited 10.d, clarification on when CiviCRM non-security updates will be applied. Added 10.h, troubleshooting of CiviCRM extensions is considered off-contract.
- v1.9 2/12/18: Edited 1.a, changed base fee calculation for new CiviCRM maintenance plans. Replaced 1 hour included setup for new plans with an initial setup rate of 0.65x. Added 4.h, 4.i: Clarified what is considered Initial Setup for CiviCRM.
- v1.9, 8/11/17: Edited template.
- v1.7, 3/7/17: Edited 9.2: revised Drupal security updates policy to reflect current practice; updated 15 to include installation and auto-renewal of SSL certs; 7.f: more coverage for CiviCRM failures; 7.g: add note about our use of palante_monitoring
- v1.6, 8/8/16 Added WordPress requirements to template.
- v1.5, 12/16/15: Added 4.b: "a security reset to ensure that only authorized users have access to the CMS and server (e.g. removing public keys, resetting passwords, disabling root access)"
- v1.4, 11/17/15: Added 9.f: "Site modifications predating this agreement, or established by parties other than Consultants, which in any way interrupt or hinder site updates, will not be covered by this agreement and will be addressed on an ad-hoc basis as Additional Support. This applies to both the initial round of Drupal updates included in the Initial Setup item above and ongoing updates throughout the duration of this agreement."
- v1.3, 4/6/15: Extend on-call hours (was until 6pm Eastern, now until 8pm Eastern); addition of an optional support rider; clarifying language regarding Wordpress installations; Added new monitoring services for CiviCRM and/or Drupal sites; Clarified that emergency maintenance is free for support and maintenance clients; Added that support contracts are not charged Rush Work rates for most types of rush work; Paragraph 1.f: Clarified that the "no multi-site" clause applies to Drupal only, multi-site CiviCRM is OK.
- v1.2, 2/9/15: 1.d: Corrected reference to paragraph 1.d to 1.c; Paragraph 4: Added reference to Wordpress; Paragraph 16.a: Updated to indicate to only include services relevant to the specific contract.
- v1.1, 1/29/15: Combined CiviCRM and Drupal maintenance contracts into a single document. Added "Amendments" clause, establishing the availability of a legally binding updated version of the contract online and the establishment of this changelog.