Last updated by Janine Ko Updated over 2 years ago
How to Set Up Microsoft 365¶
- Table of contents
- How to Set Up Microsoft 365
Outlook Web Access (OWA)¶
- Go to https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Enter full email address and password
- Once logged in, you'll see a panel of applications depending on what your organization has purchased and/or given you access to.
- Click the Outlook web icon to get to Outook Web Access
Open someone else's mailbox¶
- First, make sure you've been given delegated access (either read-only, send-on-behalf, or send-as access) to the inbox you need. Contact Palante if you're not sure which you have or need.
- In Outlook Web Access (OWA), click your initials in the round circle in the upper right corner
- Click Open Another Mailbox and type in the mailbox you've been given access to.
- The other inbox should open in your web browser in another tab.
- If you see any error messages, please take a screenshot and email it to Palante.
Add someone else's ecalendar¶
- First, make sure they've shared the calendar with you.
- In OWA, click the calendar icon in the lower left corner to open up the Calendar pane.
- Click Add another calendar
- Click Add from directory and enter the email address of the person who shared their calendar with you.
Android devices¶Note: different phone makers may have slightly different procedures
- Go to settings
- Go down to accounts
- Press add account
- Press exchange or corporate or MAPI (phones may vary)
- Press exchange on next screen
- Enter username and password, press next
- Change server field to
- Allow remote security administration
- Change notification and alert settings as desired*
- Go to Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Press Add Account
- Choose Exchange
- Enter username and password and a name for the account (user choice)
- if autodiscover does not work leave domain section blank and enter the server as outlook.office365.com enter your full email as username and password
- Hit Next
- If you want Calendars and Contacts synced with this device make sure to select those.
- On the menu bar click Tools
- Select Account Settings on the dropdown menu
- Highlight old account and click remove
- Follow prompts.
- Click Add Email
- Fill in username and password
- account should be added
Outlook 2016 and 2019¶
Refer to these instructions for Outlook for PC to add your own email account.
Outlook for Mac¶
Refer to these instructions for Outlook for Mac to add your own email account.
Refer to these instructions to open a shared or delegated inbox on Outlook desktop application for Mac. Make sure to check in with Palante about what level of access you have.