IT Managed Service changelog » History » Revision 5
« Previous |
| Next »
Jon Goldberg, 05/11/2016 02:21 PM
Updated about 7 years ago by Jon Goldberg
IT Managed Service changelog¶
- v1.3, 4/26/16:
- Modified section 1.d.i: Remote services: Between the hours of 10 am-6 pm, exclusive of Holidays, non-urgent repair and/or troubleshooting or any type of systems support is complementary for the first 2 hours. Any additional shall be billed at the rate of $XX hourly.
- Modified section 1.d.ii: ii. On-site services: Between the hours of 10 am-6 pm, exclusive of Holidays, the fee schedule shall be the same as for remote services, above.
- Modified section 1.d.iv: After 6pm, on weekends or Holidays, Consultant shall make a service call subject to availability and the fee shall be 150% the hourly rate.
- Modified section 1.e.iii: Maintenance Discount – Workstations running Mac OS 10.9+ or Windows 7+ with a date of manufacture within 5 years of the start date of this contract receive a monthly maintenance discount of $10.
- Modified section 3: Coverage Remote help desk and management of Client’s IT networks for all items listed in Appendix B will be provided to the Client by Consultants between the hours of 10 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays. Network Monitoring Services will be provided 24/7/365. Hardware costs are excluded from this Agreement.
- Modified sectin 3.a: Appendix A governs the procedures of Client’s initiation and Consultant’s response to Client’s service requests. Consultants will apply best efforts to Client’s service requests made after hours or on Holidays. Trouble Tickets must be transmitted to Consultant by email to our Help Desk. If Client’s email is unavailable, then Consultant will accept service requests by phone. Each service request will be assigned a Trouble Ticket number for tracking. Fees for Emergency services performed outside of the hours of 10 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday, or on Holidays, are governed by Paragraph 1, clause d. of this Agreement.
- Modified section 4.c: Monitoring Services Consultants will provide ongoing monitoring and security services of all critical devices as indicated in Appendix B. Consultants will document critical alerts, scans and event resolutions to Client. Should a problem be discovered during monitoring, Consultants shall make every attempt to rectify the condition in a timely manner through remote means.
- Modified section 5.a: All Servers with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems must be running Windows 2008 Server or later, and have all of the latest Microsoft Service Packs and Critical Updates installed.
- Modified section 5.d: All Desktop PC’s and Notebooks/Laptops with Apple OS X Operating Systems must be running OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later, and have all of the latest system updates installed.
- Added section 12: Holidays: Holidays are defined as all Federal Holidays and the day after Thanksgiving.
- Modified Appendix B, Service Rates column 2: First 2 hours per incident INCLUDED, $x /hour after 2 hours
- v1.2, 6/25/15:
- Removed section 5i. The environment must have a router that can be monitored, administered remotely, and support NetFlow/rFlow.
- Removed Appendix B, Networks row 3: Monitor DSU/TSU, switches, hubs and internet connectivity, and make sure everything is operational (available for SNMP manageable devices only)
- Added section 5k. All Servers, Desktop PC’s and Notebooks/Laptops must have currently licensed, up to date and Vendor or developer Supported remote access software, allowing Consultants access.
- v1.1, 2/16/15: First online version.
Updated by Jon Goldberg about 7 years ago · 5 revisions
Also available in: PDF HTML TXTGo to top